Sunday, February 28, 2010

gathering

 
Here are the supplies I've gathered. I'm using my favorite palette of floss:
red: 349
light pink: 761
medium pink: 603
aqua: 597
light aqua: 747
yellow: 745
green: 3819
black
white

Here are some little beads, buttons and other embellishments to inspire me. I'll keep these in a little circle tin.

And I always have a selection of needles, including one with a larger eye and a sharp one for going through tighter weave fabrics. Of course I also keep a pair of scissors handy for clipping threads.

Are you ready for the fun to begin?

5 comments:

  1. I'm ready! Looking forward to some creative time with this project. Thanks so much for inspiring me!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes...i've gathered my stuff & greated my grid...let the good times roll!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy---What kind of fabric are you using?

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's the second here, but it's still the first in some parts of the world. Can I join in, this looks like fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so fun. What a great idea! Thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete